No question—Québec City boasts unrivaled accommodation options. From luxury downtown towers to charming boutique hotels in Old Québec, choose from over 17,000 rooms of the quality you would expect from a premier tourist and business destination.
Over 3,000 top-class hotel rooms and suites are available just steps from the Québec City Convention Centre. The Hilton Québec and the Delta Québec hotels have been secured as the accommodation providers for AFS2014 attendees. Both hotels offer a combined 948 rooms, all connected to the Convention Centre by underground passage ways. Please see below for additional information and direct links to reserve your room:
- Hilton Québec http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/Y/YQBHIHH-GFISA-20140813/index.jhtml Government Block Rate link is: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/Y/YQBHIHH-GFISB-20140813/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG, Hilton will ask for Government ID at Check In. (no rooms available at this rate)
- Delta Québec https://www.deltahotels.com/Groups/Delta-Quebec-Groups/American-Fisheries-Society-2014-Annual-Meeting (no rooms available at this rate)
Three more hotel has been secured for AFS attendees:
- The new Hotel Le Concorde, please take note that rooms have been bloqued as follow: standard 2 double rooms starting at 145.00$/night or queen bed starting at 155.00$/night. Dial 1800 463 5256 and mention our group name: “American Fisheries Society”
- Hotels Jaro-Palace Royal: http://www.hotelsjaro.com/palaceroyal/accomodations.aspx mention group number # 3323671 Garden SUITE (with private balcony): $209.00 CAD per night + taxes (currently 18.5%) for single or double occupancy.
- Québec Hotel Pur will have a preference rate, please mention our group name: American Fisheries Society”.
Housing for students
Low-cost housing for students, including breakfast and free WiFi, has been arranged at Laval University. Rooms are near all comodities and located at less than 15 minutes away by bus from the Québec City Convention Centre. To reserve, use the following form and select the proper event (226246) in the scrolling list.