Pre-registration is closed. Please do not fax or email your registration. Registration can now only be done in Quebec City.
Questions? Contact Eva Przygodzki by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Questions in French? Please contact us by email at email@example.com
After 1 August 2014, registration will be only done on site at the meeting in Québec City.
Please note all registration payments will be accepted in US funds only (or the equivalent CAD).
|Student Member (need student ID)||US$155|
|Student Non-member (need student ID)||US$185|
|Young Professionals Member||US$205|
|Young Professionals Non-member||US$640|
|Daily – Circle: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||US$255|
|Guest – (Includes all 3 Networking Events and all coffee breaks; excluding Student Networking Event)||US$180|
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance at plenary, concurrent, and poster sessions
- Program Book with session listings, abstracts, and program schedule
- Evening networking events on Monday and Wednesday
- Student social event (for student registrants only)
- Exhibit Hall entrance
- Networking opportunities
- All refreshment breaks
- Poster Session
Guests of meeting registrants must register and have a badge. Guest registration fee includes:
- Evening networking events on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday
- Exhibit Hall entrance
- All coffee breaks
Registration hours at the Québec Convention Centre
The registration desk is located in the Main Hall, on the fourth floor of the Québec CityConvention Center (main floor).
Saturday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Special registration categories
- Student: You qualify for this membership if you are a student enrolled full-time in an approved educational institution. Part-time students or persons who were previously regular members are not eligible. The maximum allowed time is 7 years. After which membership is automatically changed to Young Professional.
- Young professional : It is valid for three years after graduation. It was designed to give young working professionals Regular membership at a discounted rate. After three years the membership automatically changes to Regular membership.
All refund requests must be made in writing by fax or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 4 July, 2014. 80% of the total charges will be then refunded. No cancellations or refunds will be made after that date. Full refunds will be issued only in the case of cancellation of a continuing education workshop by AFS.