Deadline for early bird meeting registration: 20 June 2014. Registration fees are not waived for presenters and all presenters and speakers must register. Registration fees do not include accommodations. AFS has a limited block of discounted rooms at the Hilton and Delta hotels. Please make your reservation early to take advantage of lower rates. AFS members benefit from discounted fees. Your membership must be valid through 31 December 2014 in order to be considered a member in good standing. To become a member, please visit: secure.fisheries.org. Payment Options
- Online: Secure online registration is open, please register through this website http://fisheries.org/my-afs, full payment by credit card is required. A registration receipt and confirmation will be automatically emailed to you after a successful submission. AFS accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Mail or fax: Print out the registration form and complete the information. Send the form with credit card information or a check drawn on a US bank to the following address: The American Fisheries Society, PO Box 62762, Baltimore, MD 21264-2762. Checks should be made payable to: American Fisheries Society (AFS). Download registration form here! AFS2014_Registration Form_ENG
Questions? Contact Eva Przygodzki by email at email@example.com Questions in French? Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org After 1 August 2014, you may register online or on site at the meeting at the higher rates. Please note all registration payments will be accepted in US funds only. Registration fees Registration fee includes:
- Attendance at plenary, concurrent, and poster sessions
- Program Book with session listings, abstracts, and program schedule
- Evening networking events on Monday and Wednesday
- Student social event (for student registrants only)
- Exhibit Hall entrance
- Networking opportunities
- All refreshment breaks
- Poster Session
Guests of meeting registrants must register and have a badge. Guest registration fee includes:
- Evening networking events on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday
- Exhibit Hall entrance
- All coffee breaks
Non-US foreing registrants
- Letters of invitation will be issued only upon receipt of registration payment.
- For more information visit our AFS 2014 travel page
Special registration categories
- Student: You qualify for this membership if you are a student enrolled full-time in an approved educational institution. Part-time students or persons who were previously regular members are not eligible. The maximum allowed time is 7 years. After which membership is automatically changed to Young Professional.
- Young professional : It is valid for three years after graduation. It was designed to give young working professionals Regular membership at a discounted rate. After three years the membership automatically changes to Regular membership.
Cancellation Policy All refund requests must be made in writing by fax or email (email@example.com) by 4 July, 2014. 80% of the total charges will be then refunded. No cancellations or refunds will be made after that date. Full refunds will be issued only in the case of cancellation of a continuing education workshop by AFS.